Friday, October 24, 2008

Still going

I am still getting out to ride, now without the pressure to train for ridiculous events. We made it to Moab last weekend which allowed me to get out on three awesome trails (Klondike Bluffs, Amasa Back, and Flat Pass) with great company and beautiful weather. My ten year old mountain bike still kicks ass. Stan happened to catch this video of me almost crashing and making a girly noise. Just my luck.

I also managed an after work 17 miler in 52ish degree weather which was quite nice. Too bad I had to race against darkness. Got to get out on some lunch rides as long as the temperature agrees. This Sunday is a planned ride with the race team. Weather appears it will cooperate, should be a blast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

with a bigger view and headphones, I don't think it's you making that noise :)

kratka said...

Oh don't worry, I know my girly voice.