Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Time trial analysis


I am excited about time trials because they are all about consistency and improvements are easy to see. Even though I ended up near last place at the High Uintas time trial I think the numbers look pretty good and they show improvements over Tour of the Depot.

I like the overall picture due to the consistent heart rate, cadence, and power. I read that the idea is to finish stronger than start. I feel the graphs show a stronger finish, granted the second half of the course is easier.

My average power is up from my Tour of the Depot results as well, meaning I can produce more power for a sustained period of timme. This is good.

I achieved more power with a lower heart rate. Awesome. I am throwing away the 210-244 bpm values because my true max is 202.

No comments: