Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Glens Ferry, ID

Check out a great little road ride while passing through this part of the world. Start from the west side of town and travel east through town ending up on Pasadina Basin road. Follow that road until you drop into what I can only imagine being Pasadina Basin. Loop around the small valley and return to town yielding a nice ride just under 20 miles with a little bit of climbing to keep you honest.

I really couldn't take a picture that did the little valley justice. The road from town drops into this valley that is approximately 1 mile in circumference, surrounded by hills to keep it hidden. I believe there are two ways in and out of the valley, one from the north where I came from and one road heading east. This is a nicely secluded area and the prettiest country ride I have taken in a long time.


No comments: